Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I've Been Blog-Tagged

I've been blog-tagged by Sara Rosett, author of the Mom Zone series from Kensington Books. That means I need to answer her favorites in fours questions, and then tag four more people. Why does this feel like the new chain letter? I can do it, though, because it beats writing a novel right about now.

4 movies you would watch over and over:
4 places you have lived:
4 TV shows you love to watch:

4 places you have been on vacation:

4 of your favorite foods:

  • Popcorn
  • Ice Cream
  • Bagels
  • Dark chocolate with nuts

4 Websites you visit daily:

4 places you would rather be right now:

I believe in always making the best of whatever place, person, or moment in time I am so I'd like to just say I'm happy right now where I...screw it:

Tag 4 People you think will respond:

5 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the large check and 3 book deal, if you had only gone with the May Day thong instead of t-shirt....

Barbara

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Did you NOT read my e-mail? Homey don't play that.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jess Lourey said...

It's amazing how those little decisions can decide our life's paths--to thong, or not to thong...

And Brian, aren't you the pimp who taught me never to say "no" to networking!?!? Blog tag, baby, all the kids are doing it.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Liz B said...

Decisions, decisions. Tho I love the combination of Sex and the City and Little House on the Prairie...

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Cindy said...

See Jess-

Yet another vote for the May Day thong! Perhaps a promo for another month?

Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home